Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Elijah & Luke Have a New Cousin!



Elijah and Luke's Aunt Kristi gave birth to a baby boy named Riley Thomas Swearengin on Monday, April 26th at 10:03. Riley was 7lbs 10oz and 18in long and is as cute as can be! He was 3 weeks early, but is wonderfully healthy and is doing great. They came home from the hospital today and are really excited. We've been up in Huntsville to celebrate his birth and Elijah & Luke have been having so much fun hanging out with their cousin Taylor and all our Huntsville family.
Our boys are doing great - Luke's had his 9mo check up since I've last written on here. To our surprise, he was only 50% in weight and height. He's been crawling around everywhere, pulling up on everything (including walls!) and cruising along furniture and everything else that will hold him. He's starting to talk more, but
refuses to say Mamma! He loves saying Dadda and he says Nanna whenever I pull out a banana for him to eat, so maybe that's his second word... we'll have to see if that continues. Elijah is doing great as well. I have tons of funny stories that I've been meaning to post, but time just seems to fly by with these guys. I'm trying to ignore the crying I hear in the background b/c Luke needs to nap, but I'm about to give in... I'll write more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment