Monday, March 30, 2009

We're new to blogging!



Hey everyone! Thanks for viewing our blog. I've never been into blogging, but I thought I could try it out while Elijah takes his naps! Thankfully, he is napping two times a day now, but I have a feeling it's going to be changing to once a day very soon! He is now 15 1/2 months old and is so much fun! Our days consist of running around the house, taking stroller rides, swinging on the back porch, going to playgrounds... He is constantly on the go, which means he falls down quite often. Learning not to react when he falls took some time, but now I feel like people look at me like, "I can't believe she's not rushing over to him!" whenever he does fall. He's a boy and he generally takes it like a man. =) He's talking up a storm too. He wakes up saying "uh oh" or "cuddle" b/c he is forever throwing his blankies out of his bed in the mornings. He loves to tell us how much he wants to swing or slide or see the daddoos (aka doggies) outside. It is so fun trying to teach him and trying to learn from him what he wants. His personality is every growing and being revealed. Too much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment